- G2 Geometry handles brilliantly at all speeds
- ABP keeps your suspension active while you’re on the brakes
- DRCV fork and shock give you smooth, predictable control
- Balanced 120mm travel front and rear
* Frame Alpha Platinum Aluminium main frame & stays w/E2 tapered head tube, press-fit bottom bracket, ABP Convert, magnesium swing link, G2 Geometry, 120mm travel
* Front suspension Fox Factory Series 32 Float w/DRCV, CTD (climb-trail-descend) adjustable Fit Adjust damper, rebound, E2 tapered steerer, Kashima coating, 15QR thru axle, custom G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 120mm travel, tuned by Trek in California
* Rear suspension Fox Factory Series Float w/DRCV, CTD (climb-trail-descend) damper, rebound, tuned by Trek in California, 7.25x1.875"
* Wheels Bontrager Rhythm Elite Tubeless Ready Disc 29 wheel system, 15mm FCC front hub, 142x12mm rear hub, 28-hole
* Tires Bontrager 29-3, Team TLR, 29x2.3"
* Shifters Shimano Deore XT, 10 speed
* Front derailleur Shimano Deore XT, direct mount
* Rear derailleur Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus
* Crank Shimano Deore XT, 42/32/24
* Bottom bracket Shimano press-fit
* Cassette Shimano XT 11-36, 10 speed
* Saddle Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
* Seatpost RockShox Reverb, 31.6mm, zero offset
* Handlebar Bontrager Race Lite Low Riser, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 9 degree sweep
* Stem Bontrager Rhythm Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree
* Grips Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
* Headset FSA NO.57, E2, ACB sealed bearings
* Brakeset Shimano XT hydraulic disc
THANK YOU FOR BUYING YOUR BIKE FROM ALL TERRAIN CYCLES
NOW LETS GET YOUR BIKE READY TO RIDE
Your bike has been fully set up by one of our Cytech qualified Technicians so the gears, brakes and components are already checked over and set up ready to ride.
TAKE OFF THE PACKAGING
Please do this carefully and avoid using a blade or knife as this can easily cause damage to paint and components
FITTING THE HANDLEBARS
| ||With a torque wrench, tighten the allen bolts in sequence to the nm torque setting marked on the stem. |
| ||Be careful not to cross thread the bolts if they don't go in easily, don't force them, take them out and start again. |
| || |
FITTING THE PEDALS
Be very careful not to the fit the pedals onto the wrong crankarm, they are handed left and right and must be fitted correctly to avoid costly damage to your bike.
Grease the threads in the crankarms.
| ||Sort your pedals into left and right hand. |
Pedals will have L & R on axles.
| ||The lefthand pedal goes on the non drive side of your bike. |
Catch the pedal thread into the crankarm by hand and then tighten with a pedal spanner.
| ||The righthand pedal goes on the drive side (the geared side) of your bike. |
Catch the pedal thread into the crankarm by hand then tighten with a spanner. Ensure the pedals are tight, loose pedals may lead to damaged crankarms which will not be warrantable.
FITTING THE FRONT WHEEL
Please remember to check your new bike regularly after riding.
A new bike will commonly bed in and require adjustments to gears, breaks, components, bolts and pedals.
This is important to avoid damage, untimely wear or personal injury.
Contact our customer service department if you experience any difficulties whilst assembling your bike.
We are available Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30pm Tel 01274 588488
We hope you enjoy your bike.