• New Giro kids\' models with Xen inspired styling and revolutionary One-Step Fit Technology for ease of use and proper fit
• One-Step Fit Technology with self-adjusting fit and LED flashing lights!
• One-Strep ensures a comfortable and stable helmet
• One-Step looks good
• No complex or confusing adjustment needed on their helmet, just click and ride
• Kids really enjoy the lights on their helmet and aid\'s visibility
• The more fun a helmet is, the more likely kids will want to wear it
• In-mould hardbody with full coverage shell
• 7 upper vents, 5 rear vents, and an in-moulded bug net
• Fixed webbing position eliminates need for time consuming Cam Loc adjustment
• Ratchet buckle makes adults fitting the helmet on to youngsters a dream without the risk of pinching a child\'s neck
• Universal infant size: 46 - 50 cm
• Meets CE EN178 certification
THANK YOU FOR BUYING YOUR BIKE FROM ALL TERRAIN CYCLES
NOW LETS GET YOUR BIKE READY TO RIDE
Your bike has been fully set up by one of our Cytech qualified Technicians so the gears, brakes and components are already checked over and set up ready to ride.
TAKE OFF THE PACKAGING
Please do this carefully and avoid using a blade or knife as this can easily cause damage to paint and components
FITTING THE HANDLEBARS
| ||With a torque wrench, tighten the allen bolts in sequence to the nm torque setting marked on the stem. |
| ||Be careful not to cross thread the bolts if they don't go in easily, don't force them, take them out and start again. |
| || |
FITTING THE PEDALS
Be very careful not to the fit the pedals onto the wrong crankarm, they are handed left and right and must be fitted correctly to avoid costly damage to your bike.
Grease the threads in the crankarms.
| ||Sort your pedals into left and right hand. |
Pedals will have L & R on axles.
| ||The lefthand pedal goes on the non drive side of your bike. |
Catch the pedal thread into the crankarm by hand and then tighten with a pedal spanner.
| ||The righthand pedal goes on the drive side (the geared side) of your bike. |
Catch the pedal thread into the crankarm by hand then tighten with a spanner. Ensure the pedals are tight, loose pedals may lead to damaged crankarms which will not be warrantable.
FITTING THE FRONT WHEEL
Please remember to check your new bike regularly after riding.
A new bike will commonly bed in and require adjustments to gears, breaks, components, bolts and pedals.
This is important to avoid damage, untimely wear or personal injury.
Contact our customer service department if you experience any difficulties whilst assembling your bike.
We are available Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30pm Tel 01274 588488
We hope you enjoy your bike.