• The revolutionary machined design of the XX Cassette uses the same grueling manufacturing techniques that produced the PowerDome road cassette. With X-Dome, eight of the cogs are CNC-machined together out of a single block of billet steel, creating an incredibly lightweight, precise, and strong cassette. It's a process that takes nine hours per cassette! The aluminum large cog can be replaced as needed. You have never seen a cassette that looks like this. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. • X-Glide is the common denominator that gives XX its unmatched shifting performance. With X-Glide, all four upshift locations are identical and can be picked up by any outer link. The result? Up and down shift locations have perfect timing, for an almost instant shift—even under load!
• Weight: 208g (11-36),
• 185g (11-32)
• Technologies: X-Glide shifting, X-Dome design
• Speeds: 10
• Cog Material: CNC-lathed 4130 chromoly steel
• Large Cog Material: AL-7075-T6
• Lock-Ring Material: AL-7075-T6
• Options: Replaceable large cog
• Gearing Options:11-32 and 11-36
* Prices are estimates and will be calculated at checkout based on your minimum deposit.
Questions and Answers
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.