• Style and comfort remain in one of the most innovative saddles of recent times whilst retaining the classic styling cues of yesteryear, the E symbolises an evolution,with its roots in one of the most successful saddles of all time
• Its predecessor, the Regal, was used by the greats such as Cipollini, Boonen, McEwen, Lemond and Chiappucci, and the Regal E offers the same level of comfort and support, in an updated form
• All primary dimensions are identical to the original, meaning riders used to the Regal can swap between the two without effect
• Racing Team version features a unique, 3 colour design as seen in use by Alessandro Petacchi at the Centenary Giro d'Italia
• Patented non-slip 'Microfeel' surface allows small adjustments for comfort whilst still offering grip to power against
• Dimples in base allow for thicker padding around the sit bones without adding undue bulk or negating the stiff, supportive base
• 'Core zone' insert in the carbon fibre, reinforced plastic base offers pressure relief for perineal nerve
• Xsilite rails were created specifically for professional racers and are much lighter and stronger than titanium due to the use of silicon mixedwith particles of titanium and carbon
• Weight 220 grams
* Prices are estimates and will be calculated at checkout based on your minimum deposit.
Questions and Answers
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.