• In only a few years the Zoncolan has become the saddle of choice for many pro cyclists looking for exceptional comfort and style
• Selle San Marco know saddles intimately and have used their incredible knowledge to great effect with the Zoncolan
• The Zoncolan was specially designed from the ground up, to offer high levels of comfort and to allow the rider huge range of movement over the rear section
• The rider can sit deep into the back of the saddle for greater levels of comfort and control, or pull forwards over the nose and take advantage of the extra padding in this section
• This beautifully styled saddle pushes the weight envelope too; with its lightweight foam padding, Lorica cover and reinforced carbon fibre rails, it stays light without sacrificing comfort or build quality
• 125 mm wide carbon fibre re-enforced base offers excellent support
• The shell is mated to Multi-layer Carbon rails with an alloy reinforcement sleeve in the clamped section of the rails, offering greater support
• Synthetic Lorica cover is perforated and lighter and more durable than leather
• Weight: 149 g
* Prices are estimates and will be calculated at checkout based on your minimum deposit.
Questions and Answers
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.