The heavy duty performer of the Swiss Side range, inspired by the Gotthard Pass and its tunnels carved through the rocky depths of this massif, if you've got it hard – you need the Gotthard! With only the highest quality engineered componentry, and an elevated count of Sapim's most durable CX-Delta bladed stainless steel spokes, this wheel set is designed to take on rough roads or the heavier rider.
- Front wheel
- Rear wheel (with Shimano cassette body installed)
- QR Skewers (Front and Rear).
- High pressure reinforced rim tape with Swiss Side logo print.
- Spare / replacement spokes.
- Swiss Side stickers, product information & warranty cards
RIDER WEIGHT & SAFETY NOTICE
- The maximum permitted rider weight for this wheel set is 105kg.
- Tyre pressures of 120psi should not be exceeded.
- Front: 668g
- Rear: 797g
- Set: 1465g
Note: Weights do not include QR skewers or rim tape.
- 622 / 700c Clincher
- Low Inertia 27mm deep rim profile
- Arc welded rim joint providing superior strength, smooth braking/handling and ultimate wheel balance
- Precision tuned CNC machined side walls for optimised braking and rider control
- Material: 6066-T6 aluminium
- Finish: Premium black anodize
- Sapim CX Delta straight pull bladed aero spokes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Brass nipples (Blackened finish)
- FRONT: 24 radial, length 281mm
- REAR: 24 (2:21 pattern), 2-cross, length 287mm (drive side) / 276mm
- Precision CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminium hub body
- Patented internal drive system with Micro Shuffle paw technology
- Japanese premium sealed pack bearings providing ultra low friction for maximum return on input
- Light weight hard anodized aluminium cassette body
- Shimano (8, 9, 10 & 11 Speed)
- Campagnolo (Purchase separately)
- Hand built craftsmanship & quality
- Multi-pass spoke tension & release truing process
- Shimano cassette body supplied and installed