- for calliper brakes
- composite body
- ball bearings
- lightened carbon brake lever
- internal mechanism parts in titanium
- Ultra-Shift geometry
- ergonomic brake lever with high fulcrum
- brake opening control integrated with the brake lever
- insert for large hands
- Vari- Cushion silicone hoods
- No-Bulge housing path
- minimum friction housings
- front derailleur micro-adjustment possibility
- multiple shifting
- Weight: 330g
FEATURES & BENEFITS
NEW MATERIAL OF THE CONTROL BODY: the new material makes the Ergopower(TM) controls both extremely light and resistant to impact.
TRIPLE HOLE BREAK LEVER: lighter
TITANIUM FINISHING: less weight
INSERT FOR LARGER HANDS: safer and more comfort for cyclists with larger hands
BEARING MECHANISM: longer life and operating precision
ULTRA-SHIFT(TM) ERGONOMICS: safe grip on handlebars in all positions and faster, more precise command on levers.
VARI-CUSHION(TM) HOOD: made of non-allergenic elastic material, with variable cushioning that provides the maximum comfort and safety even after many hours on the bike. Thanks to a special treatment, it is resistant to UV rays and maintains its original colours without fading.
DOUBLE CURVATURE BRAKE LEVER: allows you to engage and modulate the brake safely from any hand position.