The Explorer is a favorite amongst serious cross country trail riders thanks to a well earned reputation for solid performance in tough UK conditions, and at a lighter overall weight than many of its competitors.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
• Front & Rear fitment with predictable steering and responsive braking under a full range of conditions
• Great choice for XC racing
• EndlessEdge tread pattern has 5 sided knobs to dig into wet ground and deliver accelerating, braking and steering forces to maintain traction whatever the terrain and conditions with low rolling resistance on hard surfaces too
• Rounded profile gives consistent traction on roots, rocks, and off-camber terrain
• Folding bead helps to keep the weight down
• Constructed from 3 plies, totalling 84 tpi
• Weight: 425 grams