The EA90 Aero is the new upgrade for the popular Tempest II aluminum wheel set. True to its predecessor, this wheel is stiff, fast and light. Features include our new Gen4 Aero rims; 28mm deep front and 31mm deep rear provide quick acceleration and a smooth ride. A great hand-built road racing wheel, but equally effective for triathletes.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
• Hubs: F-R4, R-R4 with wider 78mm flange placement for lateral stiffness and handling precision.
• Wider, larger pawl carrier improves torque handling
• Axles: Large diameter 12mm axles made from 7050 alloy with precision ground bearing journals
• Bearings: Precision sealed cartridge bearings and tool-free pre-load adjustment
• Cassette Body: 7050 alloy
• Rims: EA90 welded - machined surfaces.
• Rim Depth F: 28mm Width: 19mm
• Rim Depth R: 32mm Width: 19mm
• Spokes: Sapim double butted silver
• 18F: radial 24R: radial NDS / 2-cross DS
• Nipples: F & RNDS: alloy black, RDS: brass silver
• Size: 700C