The Giro Ionos Helmet is the most ventilated and technologically advanced road cycling helmet Giro has ever created. The in-mold composite sub frame provides the strength to support 21 of the largest vents ever carved into a helmet. These massive vents – coupled with an intricate network of internal channels -create the Wind Tunnel ventilation cooling system. The difference is remarkable, making the Ionos the coolest, best-ventilated helmet available. The use of composite in the sub-frame provides incredible structural support, impact dispersion and resistance to penetration, while the X-Static fabric pads are woven with pure silver fibres and kill 100% of bacteria.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
• The Ionos is the most technologically advanced road cycling helmet Giro has ever created offering unparalleled style and ground breaking ventilation
• 21 enormous Wind Tunnel vents and optimally placed internal exhaust channels maximize air flow across your head, ensuring that you stay cool on the hottest days and over the longest climbs
• 15 percent better ventilation than the class leading Atmos
• A visible weave of composite called In-Mould Composite subframe, runs throughout the helmet liner and around the vents
• The use of composites in the sub-frame provides incredible structural support, impact dispersion and resistance to penetration
• Allows great big vents without compromising protective capability
• X-Static fabric pads are woven with pure silver fibres and kill 100 percent of bacteria
• Inhibits growth of odour-causing bacteria and fungi within 4 hours after a ride!
• Helps you stay cooler in summer and warmer in winter
• RocLoc 5 fit system
• Meets CE EN1078 certification