- Sold Secure Silver Award
- 8mm case and through hardened chain
- 9mm Anti Cut Alloy steel shackle
- Stainless Steel Lock Body with Brass Lock Collar
- Impact Resistant, Nylon Reinforced ABS Outer Shroud
- Removable and machine washable 600D Poly outer sleeve
- 3 Keys (1 million combinations)
- Waist Sizing: Minimum 26” (66cm) / Maximum 44” (112 cm)
- Locking Circumference: Maximum 90cm
- Weight: 1.8kg / 4lbs
- Sold Secure Rating: Silver
As the Hiplok can be carried independently, there is no need to take a bag with you just to carry your lock. Also, by transferring the weight of the lock directly to your hips rather than it being on your back and shoulders, you are more stable as a rider and transmit less strain on your body.
Due to it's unique design, Hiplok is never locked into a loop while it is attached to your body, and it remains fully adjustable and quickly removable at all times when being worn.
Hiplok is also available with a large 3M reflective logo detail. The Hiplok is the only lock on the market to have reflective detailing to help make you more visible at dusk and at night - which is just another reason to wear it loud and proud.
With Hiplok there's no need to attach or hang a lock to your bike while you're riding, meaning you don't spoil the clean lines of your machine, or scratch your frame. And should you need to carry your bike up a flight of stairs or bunny hop a high curb, the fact that you don't have your lock on your bike makes it lighter and easier to maneuver also.
How to Wear It: Adjust the Hiplok around waist to a secure, comfortable tension
as you would a normal belt or aircraft seat strap.
How to Lock It: Put key into padlock buckle, take other end of belt and loop
the last chain link into the padlock loop, lock bike up.