• Maxtal: Exclusive to Mavic. An aluminium alloy that is 30% more resistant than a 6106 alloy, for lighter and stronger rims.
• SUP: Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish. A welded and milled rim joint is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking, and offers superior wheel balance.
• UB Control: Usiné Brut Control. The braking surfaces are milled to improve braking friction and eliminate shuddering.
• Traditional drilling
• UB Control
• Double Eyelet
• Weight: Ø 700: 565 grams
• ETRTO compatible size: 622 x 19
• Recommended tyre widths: 28 to 47 mm
• Valve hole diameter: 8.5 mm, supplied with valve adapter
• Recommended nipple length: 12 mm
• Recommended rim tape: 622 x 20 x 0.6
* Prices are estimates and will be calculated at checkout based on your minimum deposit.
Questions and Answers
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.