Aerodynamic and high performance thanks to its 23 mm aero shaped profile, CXP 33 slice through the air, while its Maxtal alloy keeps its weight low. SUP welded and eyeleted, CXP 33 is also very strong and durable.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
• Traditional drilling
• UB Control
• Profiled eyelets
• Aerodynamic profile
• ETRTO compatible size: 622 x 15
• Recommended tire widths: 19 to 28 mm
• Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
• Recommended nipple length: 14 mm
• Recommended rim tape: 622 x 18 x 0.6
• Weight: 470 grams
• Maxtal: Exclusive to Mavic. An aluminium alloy that is 30% more resistant than a 6106 alloy, for lighter and stronger rims.
• Sup: Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish. A welded and milled rim joint is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking, and offers superior wheel balance.
• UB Control: Usiné Brut Control. The braking surfaces are milled to improve braking friction and eliminate shuddering.