The reference Disc rim for all extreme MTB riding. Its double eyelet and SUP welded join provides it the necessary strength to withstand the most aggressive use. 36 mm wide, it allows the most demanding riders to ride the largest tire on the market.
• Traditional drilling
• Double Eyelet
• ETRTO compatible size: 559 x 29
• Recommended tyre widths: 2.30 to 3.00
• Valve hole diameter: 8.5 mm
• Recommended nipple length: 12 mm
• Recommended rim tape: 559 x 18 x 0.6
• Weight: 675g
• Maxtal: Exclusive to Mavic. An aluminium alloy that is 30% more resistant than a 6106 alloy, for lighter and stronger rims.
• SUP: Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish. A welded and milled rim joint is extremely strong, eliminates shuddering when braking, and offers superior wheel balance.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.