Wide enough to allow the use of large volume tyres, and specially designed rim profile with the constraint of disc brakes in mind, XM 119 Disc is one of the highest quality entry level rims on the market.
Wider rim to use large volume tyres
• New 19c rim extrusion
• With contained weight
• Crossride 11 style rim extrusion
• Pinned joint
• 622x19C, compatible with wide AM tyres
• UB Control: Usiné Brut Control. The braking surfaces are milled to improve braking friction and eliminate shuddering.
• 6106 aluminium alloy
• Traditional drilling
• UB Control
• Non eyeleted
• Weight: 480 grams
• ETRTO compatible size: 559 x 19
• Recommended tyre widths: 1.50 to 2.30
• Valve hole diameter: 8.5 mm, supplied with valve adapter
• Recommended nipple length: 12 mm
• Recommended rim tape: 559 x 20 x 0.6
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.