Will is really wicked, because it lets the competition look almost good. Extremely fast competition tire for dry, firm tracks. Large, flat blocks in the tread center roll well and are fast in straights. Strong, grippy outer lugs keeps speed high in curves. The Curve Claws” on the shoulders are completely new: In extreme inclinations they bite into the round.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
• Double carcass casing to reduce pitch flats in the rough stuff.
• New LST beads make this tyre stay in place.
• Triple compound rubber means that the outer knobs are softer for grip and the inner tread is firmer to allow a lower rolling resistance.
• Gooey Gluey compound tyres are softer across the whole tread pattern and offer greater grip at a higher rolling resistance
• Limited Slip Technology (LST) has been re-vamped for the 2010 tyre models.
• The bead has a tighter fit and the rubber is tackier to keep it in place when hard on the brakes or getting zesty.