Deore XT Shadow Dyna-Sys 10-speed rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
• Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
• Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
• Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
• All-alloy construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
• Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
• High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
• Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
• Improved cable pull ratio provides a more accurate shift action making the system less prone to contamination and trail chatter
• Dyna-Sys 10-speed compatible only
• Durable sealed bearing pulleys
• 43T capacity GS cage
• Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears
• Weight 238 grams