The Pinnacle of Swiss Side performance brought to you by the Matterhorn. Reaching the ultimate heights of cycling technology, this full carbon tubular wheel set is engineered to be the perfect all round performer. the 30mm aerodynamically optimized profile, together with the world's best aero spoke and Swiss Sides's super sleek hub, offers the perfect combination of cross wind and straight line aero performance, with ultra light weight construction without compromising on stiffness. From the flats to the highest mountain passes, the Matterhorn leads the way in absolute performance.
NOTE: THIS IS A CARBON TUBULAR WHEEL SET
STOCK IS VERY LIMITED – ORDER QUICKLY SO YOU DON'T MISS OUT!
- Rear wheel (with Shimano cassette body installed)
- QR Skewer (Rear)
- Swiss Side stickers, product information & warranty cards
RIDER WEIGHT & SAFETY NOTICE
- The maximum permitted rider weight for this wheel set is 105kg.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
- Front: 560g
- Rear: 730g
- Set: 1290g
Note: Weights do not include QR skewers.
- 622 / 700c Carbon Tubular
- 30mm deep profile
- Finish: 3k carbon matte
- Sapim CX Ray straight pull bladed aero spokes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Brass nipples (Blackened finish)
- FRONT: 18 radial, length 279mm
- REAR: 24, 2-cross, length 285mm (drive side) / 279mm
- Precision CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminium hub body
- Patented internal drive system with Micro Shuffle paw technology
- Japanese premium sealed pack ceramic hybrid bearings providing ultra low friction for maximum return on input
- Light weight hard anodized aluminium cassette body
- Campagnolo (Purchase separately)
- Hand built craftsmanship & quality
- Multi-pass spoke tension & release truing process
- Shimano cassette body supplied and installed