The St. Bernard is every rider's best friend. On the mountain or on the flat, in the rain, snow or hot sun, the high quality componentry and robust construction of this wheel set is designed to work hard and never give up. With the added benefit of low aerodynamic drag rim and hub profiles, the St. Bernard is the perfect wheel set for everyday riding or training.
- Front wheel
- Rear wheel (with Shimano cassette body installed)
- QR Skewers (Front and Rear).
- High pressure reinforced rim tape with Swiss Side logo print.
- Spare / replacement spokes.
- Wheel magnet.
- Swiss Side stickers, product information & warranty cards
RIDER WEIGHT & SAFETY NOTICE
- The maximum permitted rider weight for this wheel set is 105kg.
- Tyre pressures of 120psi should not be exceeded.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
- Front: 739g
- Rear: 959g
- Set: 1698g
Note: Weights do not include QR skewers or rim tape.
- 622 / 700c Clincher
- 27mm deep profile
- Sleeved joint : Durable, stable & reliable
- Precision CNC machined side walls
- Braking surface wear groove indicator
- Material: 6066-T6 aluminium
- Finish: Durable black anodize
- Sapim Leader J-type spokes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Brass nipples (Blackened finish)
- FRONT: 20 radial, length 278mm
- REAR: 24, 3-cross, length 291mm (drive side) / 288mm
- CNC machined aluminium hub body
- Black anodized finish
- Japanese sealed pack bearings
- Shimano 8/9/10 speed
- Hand built craftsmanship & quality
- Multi-pass spoke tension & release truing process
- Shimano cassette body supplied and installed