Make sure your next bike is the perfect one for you
- There’s a huge choice out there. Alloy or carbon fibre? 26 or 29 inch wheels?
- There are so many questions to be answered and even when you know exactly what you want, how do you know if it will suit your riding style and be the bike you want it to be?
- The best way is to ride one and try it out in a real world setting. At All Terrain we have a wide range of demo bikes available for you to try out seven days a week.
- Our shop’s location is blessed with some truly outstanding road and trail riding right from our doorstep that will allow you to really get to grips with the bike you have in mind before laying down your hard earned cash.
- Our staff will be happy to set the bike up for you to ensure you get the very most from the ride. They can also answer any questions you may have before or after you’ve been out on the bike.
- Our demo stock is changing regularly so it is always worth contacting us to discuss the make and model you are most interested in.
- Ride and buy with confidence at All Terrain Cycles. Book your demo ride today and find your perfect two wheeled partner.
- Demo in stock - Bikes we have in store available to ride subject to booking
- Demo to order - Bikes available upon request from Manufactures
What you need to bring with you
- Debit or Credit card
- Photo identification (Passport or Drivers licence)
On the day
- A maximum of two bikes can be ordered at any one time.
- Each bike requires a £50 deposit which is fully re-fundable if an equivalent bike is purchased. Please retain your receipt in order to claim re-fund.
- We require you to provide photo identification* (If photo identification is not provided then we require full payment for the most expensive bike being tested)
* Both the debit or credit card and the photo identification will be retained by the store whilst the test ride takes place.