The EA90 Aero is the new upgrade for the popular Tempest II aluminum wheel set. True to its predecessor, this wheel is stiff, fast and light. Features include our new Gen4 Aero rims; 28mm deep front and 31mm deep rear provide quick acceleration and a smooth ride. A great hand-built road racing wheel, but equally effective for triathletes.
All Terrain Cycles are now offering a Home Delivery service.
Our Cytech qualified mechanics will first make sure that your bike is fully checked and ready to ride.
Then we will deliver it completely assembled direct to your home or place of work where we will set up your bike for your personal needs and answer any questions you may have. All for just £50.00.
Our delivery map indicates a general area, however, if you do not see your location on the map please call us on 01274 588488 to discuss a special delivery.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Stock is held at our two stores and at an external warehouse, and as a consequence our website does not show live stock.
Upon placing an online order we will notify you if we are unable to fulfil your order within 1-5 working days.
We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order, unless by prior agreement or as a holding deposit for special purchase items.
Our mail Order Customer service is open Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
If you are visiting one of our stores and interested in a specific item, please ring us on 01274 588 488 to check that it is available at the store you are visiting before making a special trip.
This telephone number is manned 7 days a week in line with our shop opening hours.
• Hubs: F-R4, R-R4 with wider 78mm flange placement for lateral stiffness and handling precision.
• Wider, larger pawl carrier improves torque handling
• Axles: Large diameter 12mm axles made from 7050 alloy with precision ground bearing journals
• Bearings: Precision sealed cartridge bearings and tool-free pre-load adjustment
• Cassette Body: 7050 alloy
• Rims: EA90 welded - machined surfaces.
• Rim Depth F: 28mm Width: 19mm
• Rim Depth R: 32mm Width: 19mm
• Spokes: Sapim double butted silver
• 18F: radial 24R: radial NDS / 2-cross DS
• Nipples: F & RNDS: alloy black, RDS: brass silver
• Size: 700C