Will is really wicked, because it lets the competition look almost good. Extremely fast competition tire for dry, firm tracks. Large, flat blocks in the tread center roll well and are fast in straights. Strong, grippy outer lugs keeps speed high in curves. The Curve Claws” on the shoulders are completely new: In extreme inclinations they bite into the round.
All Terrain Cycles are now offering a Home Delivery service.
Our Cytech qualified mechanics will first make sure that your bike is fully checked and ready to ride.
Then we will deliver it completely assembled direct to your home or place of work where we will set up your bike for your personal needs and answer any questions you may have. All for just £50.00.
Our delivery map indicates a general area, however, if you do not see your location on the map please call us on 01274 588488 to discuss a special delivery.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Stock is held at our two stores and at an external warehouse, and as a consequence our website does not show live stock.
Upon placing an online order we will notify you if we are unable to fulfil your order within 1-5 working days.
We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order, unless by prior agreement or as a holding deposit for special purchase items.
Our mail Order Customer service is open Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
If you are visiting one of our stores and interested in a specific item, please ring us on 01274 588 488 to check that it is available at the store you are visiting before making a special trip.
This telephone number is manned 7 days a week in line with our shop opening hours.
• Double carcass casing to reduce pitch flats in the rough stuff.
• New LST beads make this tyre stay in place.
• Triple compound rubber means that the outer knobs are softer for grip and the inner tread is firmer to allow a lower rolling resistance.
• Gooey Gluey compound tyres are softer across the whole tread pattern and offer greater grip at a higher rolling resistance
• Limited Slip Technology (LST) has been re-vamped for the 2010 tyre models.
• The bead has a tighter fit and the rubber is tackier to keep it in place when hard on the brakes or getting zesty.