Lightweight HollowTech II 105 10-speed chainset.
All Terrain Cycles are now offering a Home Delivery service.
Our Cytech qualified mechanics will first make sure that your bike is fully checked and ready to ride.
Then we will deliver it completely assembled direct to your home or place of work where we will set up your bike for your personal needs and answer any questions you may have. All for just £50.00.
Our delivery map indicates a general area, however, if you do not see your location on the map please call us on 01274 588488 to discuss a special delivery.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Stock is held at our two stores and at an external warehouse, and as a consequence our website does not show live stock.
Upon placing an online order we will notify you if we are unable to fulfil your order within 1-5 working days.
We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order, unless by prior agreement or as a holding deposit for special purchase items.
Our mail Order Customer service is open Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
If you are visiting one of our stores and interested in a specific item, please ring us on 01274 588 488 to check that it is available at the store you are visiting before making a special trip.
This telephone number is manned 7 days a week in line with our shop opening hours.
• Innovative HollowTech forged and anodised aluminium crank arms utilise a hollow design that minimises flex and keeps the weight low
• The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with the CN-5701 chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
• HollowTech II allows the bottom bracket bearings to be spaced wider apart (outboard from the frame), enabling the use of larger bearings and an increased axle diameter
• The system allows for easier installation, adjustment, and maintenance
• Lightweight anodised SG-X aluminium chainrings for smooth and precise shifting
• For use with ST-5700, ST-6700 or ST-7900