The heavy duty performer of the Swiss Side range, inspired by the Gotthard Pass and its tunnels carved through the rocky depths of this massif, if you've got it hard – you need the Gotthard! With only the highest quality engineered componentry, and an elevated count of Sapim's most durable CX-Delta bladed stainless steel spokes, this wheel set is designed to take on rough roads or the heavier rider.
- Front wheel
- Rear wheel (with Shimano cassette body installed)
- QR Skewers (Front and Rear).
- High pressure reinforced rim tape with Swiss Side logo print.
- Spare / replacement spokes.
- Swiss Side stickers, product information & warranty cards
RIDER WEIGHT & SAFETY NOTICE
- The maximum permitted rider weight for this wheel set is 105kg.
- Tyre pressures of 120psi should not be exceeded.
Stock is held at our two stores and at an external warehouse, and as a consequence our website does not show live stock.
Upon placing an online order we will notify you if we are unable to fulfil your order within 1-5 working days.
We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order, unless by prior agreement or as a holding deposit for special purchase items.
Our mail Order Customer service is open Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
If you are visiting one of our stores and interested in a specific item, please ring us on 01274 588 488 to check that it is available at the store you are visiting before making a special trip.
This telephone number is manned 7 days a week in line with our shop opening hours.
- Front: 668g
- Rear: 797g
- Set: 1465g
Note: Weights do not include QR skewers or rim tape.
- 622 / 700c Clincher
- Low Inertia 27mm deep rim profile
- Arc welded rim joint providing superior strength, smooth braking/handling and ultimate wheel balance
- Precision tuned CNC machined side walls for optimised braking and rider control
- Material: 6066-T6 aluminium
- Finish: Premium black anodize
- Sapim CX Delta straight pull bladed aero spokes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Brass nipples (Blackened finish)
- FRONT: 24 radial, length 281mm
- REAR: 24 (2:21 pattern), 2-cross, length 287mm (drive side) / 276mm
- Precision CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminium hub body
- Patented internal drive system with Micro Shuffle paw technology
- Japanese premium sealed pack bearings providing ultra low friction for maximum return on input
- Light weight hard anodized aluminium cassette body
- Shimano (8, 9, 10 & 11 Speed)
- Campagnolo (Purchase separately)
- Hand built craftsmanship & quality
- Multi-pass spoke tension & release truing process
- Shimano cassette body supplied and installed