The heavy duty performer of the Swiss Side range, inspired by the Gotthard Pass and its tunnels carved through the rocky depths of this massif, if you've got it hard – you need the Gotthard! With only the highest quality engineered componentry, and an elevated count of Sapim's most durable CX-Delta bladed stainless steel spokes, this wheel set is designed to take on rough roads or the heavier rider.
- Front wheel
- Rear wheel (with Shimano cassette body installed)
- QR Skewers (Front and Rear).
- High pressure reinforced rim tape with Swiss Side logo print.
- Spare / replacement spokes.
- Swiss Side stickers, product information & warranty cards
RIDER WEIGHT & SAFETY NOTICE
- The maximum permitted rider weight for this wheel set is 105kg.
- Tyre pressures of 120psi should not be exceeded.
All Terrain Cycles are now offering a Home Delivery service.
Our Cytech qualified mechanics will first make sure that your bike is fully checked and ready to ride.
Then we will deliver it completely assembled direct to your home or place of work where we will set up your bike for your personal needs and answer any questions you may have. All for just £50.00.
Our delivery map indicates a general area, however, if you do not see your location on the map please call us on 01274 588488 to discuss a special delivery.
Stock is held at our two stores and at an external warehouse, and as a consequence our website does not show live stock.
Upon placing an online order we will notify you if we are unable to fulfil your order within 1-5 working days.
We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order, unless by prior agreement or as a holding deposit for special purchase items.
Our mail Order Customer service is open Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
If you are visiting one of our stores and interested in a specific item, please ring us on 01274 588 488 to check that it is available at the store you are visiting before making a special trip.
This telephone number is manned 7 days a week in line with our shop opening hours.
- Front: 668g
- Rear: 797g
- Set: 1465g
Note: Weights do not include QR skewers or rim tape.
- 622 / 700c Clincher
- Low Inertia 27mm deep rim profile
- Arc welded rim joint providing superior strength, smooth braking/handling and ultimate wheel balance
- Precision tuned CNC machined side walls for optimised braking and rider control
- Material: 6066-T6 aluminium
- Finish: Premium black anodize
- Sapim CX Delta straight pull bladed aero spokes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Brass nipples (Blackened finish)
- FRONT: 24 radial, length 281mm
- REAR: 24 (2:21 pattern), 2-cross, length 287mm (drive side) / 276mm
- Precision CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminium hub body
- Patented internal drive system with Micro Shuffle paw technology
- Japanese premium sealed pack bearings providing ultra low friction for maximum return on input
- Light weight hard anodized aluminium cassette body
- Shimano (8, 9, 10 & 11 Speed)
- Campagnolo (Purchase separately)
- Hand built craftsmanship & quality
- Multi-pass spoke tension & release truing process
- Shimano cassette body supplied and installed