Heidi's world is in the mountains. Come and ride in Heidi's world! Built to conquer any peak, this ultra high quality wheel set is designed for the alps. With light weight but robust construction, aerodynamic bladed stainless steel spokes and a unique slim hub design she is truly an element of beauty from the Swiss Side.
- Front wheel.
- Rear wheel (with Shimano cassette body installed).
- QR Skewers (Front and Rear).
- High pressure reinforced rim tape with Swiss Side logo print.
- Spare / replacement spokes
- Swiss Side stickers, product information & warranty cards
RIDER WEIGHT & SAFETY NOTICE
- The maximum permitted rider weight for this wheel set is 105kg.
- Tyre pressures of 120psi should not be exceeded.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
- Front: 691g
- Rear: 907g
- Set: 1598g
Note: Weights do not include QR skewers or rim tape.
- 622 / 700c Clincher
- 23mm deep profile
- Sleeved joint : Durable, stable & reliable
- Precision CNC machined side walls
- 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Finish: Durable black anodize
- Sapim CX straight pull bladed aero spokes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Brass nipples (Blackened finish)
- FRONT: 18 radial, length 282mm
- REAR: 24 (2:1 pattern), 2-cross, length 286mm (drive side) / 280mm
- Precision CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminium hub body
- Patented internal drive system with Micro Shuffle paw technology
- Japanese premium sealed pack bearings providing ultra low friction for maximum return on input
- Light weight hard anodized aluminium cassette body
- Shimano (8, 9, 10 & 11 Speed)
- Campagnolo (Purchase separately)
- Hand built craftsmanship & quality
- Multi-pass spoke tension & release truing process
- Shimano cassette body supplied and installed