The Pinnacle of Swiss Side performance brought to you by the Matterhorn. Reaching the ultimate heights of cycling technology, this full carbon tubular wheel set is engineered to be the perfect all round performer. the 30mm aerodynamically optimized profile, together with the world's best aero spoke and Swiss Sides's super sleek hub, offers the perfect combination of cross wind and straight line aero performance, with ultra light weight construction without compromising on stiffness. From the flats to the highest mountain passes, the Matterhorn leads the way in absolute performance.
NOTE: THIS IS A CARBON TUBULAR WHEEL SET
STOCK IS VERY LIMITED – ORDER QUICKLY SO YOU DON'T MISS OUT!
- Front wheel
- Rear wheel (with Shimano cassette body installed)
- QR Skewers (Front and Rear).
- Spare / replacement spokes
- Brake pads
- Padded double wheel bag with separated internal compartments, reinforced axle padding and internal storage pouch
- Swiss Side stickers, product information & warranty cards
RIDER WEIGHT & SAFETY NOTICE
- The maximum permitted rider weight for this wheel set is 105kg.
All Terrain Cycles are now offering a Home Delivery service.
Our Cytech qualified mechanics will first make sure that your bike is fully checked and ready to ride.
Then we will deliver it completely assembled direct to your home or place of work where we will set up your bike for your personal needs and answer any questions you may have. All for just £50.00.
Our delivery map indicates a general area, however, if you do not see your location on the map please call us on 01274 588488 to discuss a special delivery.
After the first few weeks of use, the whole bike will settle down. As a result, the gears may need tweaking, some nuts and bolts may need tightening and you may well need to check the adjustment of the saddle and handlebars.
One of our Cytech qualified mechanics will hand build your bike leaving only a few minor adjustments for you to do once your new bike arrives. Our mechanic will also complete a rigorous Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) before carefully re-packing for shipping to you; but in order to fit the bike back into its box for delivery, some disassembly has to be done. Re-assembly of these parts should be straightforward and should not take very long.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Stock is held at our two stores and at an external warehouse, and as a consequence our website does not show live stock.
Upon placing an online order we will notify you if we are unable to fulfil your order within 1-5 working days.
We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order, unless by prior agreement or as a holding deposit for special purchase items.
Our mail Order Customer service is open Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
If you are visiting one of our stores and interested in a specific item, please ring us on 01274 588 488 to check that it is available at the store you are visiting before making a special trip.
This telephone number is manned 7 days a week in line with our shop opening hours.
Goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
Returned goods must be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached.
Goods must not be fitted or used.
All Goods must be accompanied with a Completed Returns Form.
Goods can be returned to the Store for a refund or exchange. A Completed Returns form must accompany all goods returned to the store; the refund however will be processed by the Mail Order Customer Service Staff and not by the Store Staff so the refund may not be immediate.
To read more about our delivery/returns please click here
- Front: 560g
- Rear: 730g
- Set: 1290g
Note: Weights do not include QR skewers.
- 622 / 700c Carbon Tubular
- 30mm deep profile
- Finish: 3k carbon matte
- Sapim CX Ray straight pull bladed aero spokes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Brass nipples (Blackened finish)
- FRONT: 18 radial, length 279mm
- REAR: 24, 2-cross, length 285mm (drive side) / 279mm
- Precision CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminium hub body
- Patented internal drive system with Micro Shuffle paw technology
- Japanese premium sealed pack ceramic hybrid bearings providing ultra low friction for maximum return on input
- Light weight hard anodized aluminium cassette body
- Campagnolo (Purchase separately)
- Hand built craftsmanship & quality
- Multi-pass spoke tension & release truing process
- Shimano cassette body supplied and installed