The St. Bernard is every rider's best friend. On the mountain or on the flat, in the rain, snow or hot sun, the high quality componentry and robust construction of this wheel set is designed to work hard and never give up. With the added benefit of low aerodynamic drag rim and hub profiles, the St. Bernard is the perfect wheel set for everyday riding or training.
- Rear wheel (with Shimano cassette body installed)
- QR Skewer (Rear).
- High pressure reinforced rim tape with Swiss Side logo print.
- Swiss Side stickers, product information & warranty cards
RIDER WEIGHT & SAFETY NOTICE
- The maximum permitted rider weight for this wheel set is 105kg.
- Tyre pressures of 120psi should not be exceeded.
All Terrain Cycles are now offering a Home Delivery service.
Our Cytech qualified mechanics will first make sure that your bike is fully checked and ready to ride.
Then we will deliver it completely assembled direct to your home or place of work where we will set up your bike for your personal needs and answer any questions you may have. All for just £50.00.
Our delivery map indicates a general area, however, if you do not see your location on the map please call us on 01274 588488 to discuss a special delivery.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Stock is held at our two stores and at an external warehouse, and as a consequence our website does not show live stock.
Upon placing an online order we will notify you if we are unable to fulfil your order within 1-5 working days.
We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order, unless by prior agreement or as a holding deposit for special purchase items.
Our mail Order Customer service is open Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
If you are visiting one of our stores and interested in a specific item, please ring us on 01274 588 488 to check that it is available at the store you are visiting before making a special trip.
This telephone number is manned 7 days a week in line with our shop opening hours.
- Front: 739g
- Rear: 959g
- Set: 1698g
Note: Weights do not include QR skewers or rim tape.
- 622 / 700c Clincher
- 27mm deep profile
- Sleeved joint : Durable, stable & reliable
- Precision CNC machined side walls
- Braking surface wear groove indicator
- Material: 6066-T6 aluminium
- Finish: Durable black anodize
- Sapim Leader J-type spokes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Brass nipples (Blackened finish)
- FRONT: 20 radial, length 278mm
- REAR: 24, 3-cross, length 291mm (drive side) / 288mm
- CNC machined aluminium hub body
- Black anodized finish
- Japanese sealed pack bearings
- Shimano 8/9/10 speed
- Hand built craftsmanship & quality
- Multi-pass spoke tension & release truing process
- Shimano cassette body supplied and installed