TIME Hi-Tense wheelsets with the revolutionary tension equilibrium. Carbon axle and one piece carbon hub paired with high quality bearings make an extrordinary strength-to-weight ratio. 42 tooth freehub and 3 pawl engagement transfer power imediately. All wrapped together with tapered and profile spokes, this wheelset is race ready!
All Terrain Cycles are now offering a Home Delivery service.
Our Cytech qualified mechanics will first make sure that your bike is fully checked and ready to ride.
Then we will deliver it completely assembled direct to your home or place of work where we will set up your bike for your personal needs and answer any questions you may have. All for just £50.00.
Our delivery map indicates a general area, however, if you do not see your location on the map please call us on 01274 588488 to discuss a special delivery.
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Stock is held at our two stores and at an external warehouse, and as a consequence our website does not show live stock.
Upon placing an online order we will notify you if we are unable to fulfil your order within 1-5 working days.
We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order, unless by prior agreement or as a holding deposit for special purchase items.
Our mail Order Customer service is open Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm
If you are visiting one of our stores and interested in a specific item, please ring us on 01274 588 488 to check that it is available at the store you are visiting before making a special trip.
This telephone number is manned 7 days a week in line with our shop opening hours.
• The front wheel offers an optimum equilibrium thanks to its umbrella shape.
• The rear wheel geometry is restricted by the frameset dropouts (130 mm) and stays.
• High quality bearings set at each end of the hub give the wheelset better durability, stability and fluidity.
• A carbon axle and RTM one-piece carbon hub with aluminum bearing allow a light weight and high precision.
• TIME freehub has 42 teeth with a 3 pawl concept.
• Straight spokes are screwed in the hub to maximize the rear umbrella and gave better power transfer. Tapered and profiled spokes provide better aerodynamics and reduce the effect of lateral wind.