Gravity riding has progressed with bikes being lighter and trails getting faster. Saint has evolved with this providing a stiff, strong and durable HollowTech II crank set reinforced in all the ways that most extreme chainsets are not!
There are currently no questions and answers for this product.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
• These industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight, and improve strength
• Saint HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wide bearing placement and a large axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency combined with longer bearing cup threads for added durability
• Reinforced Pedal and crank arm interface with T-nut style steel threaded bushing
• Crank arm profile gives excellent ankle clearance, while increasing rock clearance by removing unneeded material from the end of the crank arm
• Double version comes with a honeycomb style bash guard which has been developed to absorb impacts (also supplied with SMCR81.. single chainrings)
• Available as a separate crankset (without chainring) or as a double chainset, for either 68/73 mm or 83 mm frame sizes
• Single chainring available with in a choice of sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42 tooth
• Weight including bottom bracket: 1010 g for 175 mm, 38T